Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FTS

I can't believe I am still unemployed? Prior to hooking up to the www I was using the computers at the library and I applied to big brown to be a seasonal helper, which took an hour to semi-fictionalize a checkered 10 year work history for them to promptly say "no job interviews available at this time" when at the beginning of my long slog through the application it said "wanted helper in dm" WTF? So pissed. So bored. Not to mention I had to type in my ss# like four times, which wasn't cool. I don't know if the www is a good thing or I could leave it all together, I mean who really wants to read this bullshit about being unemployed in Des Moines. Am I kidding myself that I am interesting? I mean I get my news from the view for fucksake. What I'm not kidding about is that I am still unemployed. Fuck the shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyxNgnQ9m30

peace out.

No comments: