Wednesday, January 7, 2009

bloated bs

So I found myself wondering when Cheryl was going to leave Larry David as I caught up with season 6 of curb from the library, and I glanced towards my lap and my shirt was curled up over my belly and a glass of wine held loosely in my right hand, truly pathetic. As is Larry David. Have you seen the show? Thoroughly painful but entertaining at the same time. So I thought what are the demographics of this show? Maybe I need to advertise . Then I came to my senses and decided to write about unemployment.

Good interview.

Will know more, it is like $20K< than I made last year. I have supplemental income ideas but I sure don't need to pay $300/month health insurance, no sir.

So my sister sent me a package and it is a book of ready made apologies for 8 years of GW, please find one of the apologies as follows:

_______________x___________________________

The Color Orange
c/o The National gallery of Art
600 Constitution Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20565

Dear Orange,

Once upon a time you were the color of deliciousness and joy.

Now you're the color of imminent terror.

Sorry.

Sincerely,

Unemployed in Des Moines

_____________x__________________x___________________

peace out

No comments: