Friday, November 7, 2008

Am I better off than Sarah Palin?

Yes or no? Please I invite you to comment
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us/politics/08palin.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin just based on the picture alone..........is that the Moose she field dressed draped over the couch? Sometimes I make these leaps of connections in my head and don't bring others along, so this is an addendum to this post. Palin is one of many reasons that ticket failed, and there she is back in her office and the balloons are deflated and I had a moment of wha whaaaaaa for her and thought after a few vodkas that I was better off. That's BULLSHIT cuz she has a job. And even scarier a political future??? You know who I think I'm better off than? Joe Lieberman. Except he still has a job.

I got one of those "Dear unemployed person" letters, "thank you for your interest and sharing your resume with us but we've decided to go with another candidate."

10,000,000 of us. Whats that old saying that Woody allen borrows from Groucho Marx, I never want to be part of a club that would have me as a member.

No comments: