Monday, November 10, 2008

Strange pic that made my head itch


So I doubt that in preparation for this day none of the four seen in this picture stayed out dancing and drinking until 3am and then woke up on the couch with the back door wide open and the temperature below 30 degrees. No because they take their shit seriously. Well so do I. Party hard and work hard dammit.
I was and am determined that the day not be lost on a throbbing head and gut. So I gathered myself together and got out of the house to do this and that and walked the dog and upon returning to the house I discovered two job opportunities are moving to the next level. I may become a community organizer in Chicago, no shit. Or sit in a cubicle. One leads to the White House. The other to a fatass. I have no designs on either but a paycheck would be nice.
Hangover helper: apple cider.

No comments: