Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dear Diary

You know you're high when you can't stop watching Maid in Manhatten. I couldn't stop thinking about Rape Fiennes banging that Quantus stewardess in the bathroom of the plane. Dirty Bird.

A guy just rode his unicycle past my window. During the daytime a young family usually passes by- Dad walking the dachsund, Mom in her hippie sundress blowing bubbles, toddler running up into every lawn they pass, and then curiously enough a tabby cat that has a collar with a bell on it is also walking with them, off-leash, I've seen this procession twice. Kinda nice.

The forsythia bush that began blooming yesterday is today snowcovered.

I think I have limited weeks left that I qualify for unemployment. Fareway is hiring PT Meat Counter. It's not a cubicle.

No comments: