Friday, March 27, 2009

Phone Interview


Sofa

King

We
Tar
Did

The phone interview blew. I waxed on about how I was unable to communicate with my old boss. The interviewer asked me to "name a time when you had an interpersonnel issue with a co-worker and how you dealt with it?" I should've said "yeah I had an issue at work with an overbearing boss and I neglected to address it, so instead of being pro-active I got canned". But no I walked through my entire year with the overbearing boss. It was like doing a confessional on Real World, this phone interview, it's just you and you go on and on, it's blahgging on the phone. Just shut up already. So after that the interviewer says "it sounded challenging" I said I appreciate that, to which she ended the interview, "well that's all I am looking for and we will be in contact with you next week and if we should move forward you will have a phone interview with the CEO. Either way we will be in contact with you next week". I said ok thank you. Then there I was sitting on my yoga ball staring at my computer just dumbfounded at what a terrible interview I was just a participant in. SO I put on God Ween Satan and kicked the air (like Sailor and Lula in that David Lynch movie Wild at Heart) to the first song "you fucked up, you bitch, you dirty nazi whore" which is loud and crazy. and made me feel better. Then I thought I should write thisbullshit down, so's not to make the same mistake again. Thank god for Ween.

No comments: