Monday, March 14, 2016

the day after yesterday, which is today aka yesterday update

this morning i popped pain pills and shuffled into the tv room to get the latest on richard simmons.  apparently he has not been seen in public for two years and some well respected investigative journalists (matt lauer) found him at home and talked to him via phone.  no skyped show-pony simms.  just his voice denying his house keeper is not holding him against his will blah blah.  which led me to ponder the reason for his absence (i didn't even know he was gone) but i think he got fat, and a giant tank top covered in bedazzles could blind a person- so he stays put.  and if you are known as a fitness guru and you fat, you do phone interviews.

my mom on her own decided to end her vacation and is en route home.  which makes me feel better.  i guess we all want our mommy sometimes.  

i don't think i am getting better.  hard to tell.  but i can share this much with you, that it feels best when i'm not moving.  perhaps simms would like to come and hang out with me on the couch?  

been watching movies to occasionally escape.  yesterday my husband and his daughter and my dad watched slither:


slither is so fucking disgusting and funny.  in the scene above the blob is actually a woman and she says to the folks that just found her "something is wrong with me".  so great.  never been a particular fan of the hooror genre, but horror that is funny......i guess i'm a fan.  i found it on apple-tv btw just in case you are interested.

i just realized i wrote whore phonetically when i meant horror.  one plus i'm still able to make myself laugh.






1 comment:

keggert said...

More things we have in common...I love to say the word horror. I giggle. But, in the midst of 90% of the news focussed on Donald Trump (no comments necessary), I too was drawn to the article on Richard Simmons. Can we attempt to contact him? : )