Tuesday, May 3, 2016

brain surgery today, what should i wear?

i just envisioned a clown suit.  picture a clown in full makeup and colorful satin shirt, giant polka dot tie, striped pants and giant shoes sitting in the only chair in the room, a dentist/medical chair smack dab center stage and the only light an overhead spotlight revealing a rubber chicken waddle peaking out of the lapel of my shirt.  on cue the room becomes pitch black then a labyrinth of red beams of light coming from behind me converge into one fukushima laser at the base of my skull for 20 long minutes.  when the lasers are finished with their cremation the overhead spotlight returns and i stand start honking my big horn and swinging the rubber chicken over my head.

brain tumor shmame moomer.  that's what the docs made it sound like.  easy peasy.  fuck me runnin'.



1 comment:

douchies hubby said...

Where do I get tickets for that show? Oh, wait. I have front row seats. Paid for with lots of laughs and tears. Worth every bit of everything we have put into this thing called marriage.

Thanks for the ride babe.

Where's the popcorn?